Price And Quantity
Our offered Bleaching Powder is prepared by carrying out a reaction between Chlorine gas on dry slaked lime. The Chlorine gas used in this preparation is produced during the process of chlor-alkali. When added in the same amount of water, the mentioned product can be used as a disinfectant. However, one must be careful that nothing else beside water should be used in the process of making disinfectant. The provided Bleaching Powder is quite useful for cleaning greasy and tough stains.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What are the main uses of bleach?
Ans: It is used in the textile industry to bleach soiled linen from laundering and as a bleaching agent for cotton and linen. Being a strong oxidizing agent, it is used as an oxidizing agent in many industries. Used as a disinfectant to disinfect water for making drinking water.
2. What happens if you use too much bleach powder?
Ans: At very high concentrations, it can lead to death. Chlorine is absorbed through the skin, causing pain, inflammation, swelling, and blistering. Hydrochloric acid also causes burns to the skin, eyes, nose, throat, mouth, and lungs.
3. What chemicals are used in bleaching powder?
Ans: Chlorine, sodium hypochlorite, calcium hypochlorite, and hydrogen peroxide are commonly used in bleaching powder.
4. How do you store bleaching powder?
Ans: Bleach powder should be stored in a dry place out of direct sunlight to avoid chlorine loss. If the bleaching powder is in a sachet, the sachet should be properly sealed after use.
5. What is pH of bleaching powder?
Ans: pH 11-13
6. Is bleaching powder soluble in cold water?
Ans: Yes, it is soluble in cold water.
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Days
- All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
B No. C - 308, Siddharth Annexe -3, Near Palazzo Hotel Dumad Crossing Vemali, Vadodara Gujarat India +918045477615